TogetherBG- Foreclosure Prevention
If you are facing foreclosure or are past due on your mortgage due to a COVID19 related financial crisis, we may have some relief for you. You are not alone, we are in this together!
We have partnered with several other local organizations to form a partnership called TogetherBG. The purpose of this partnership is to offer relief for those effected by the COVID19 crisis. Habitat is handling the foreclosure prevention funds. For rent and utility assistance please contact the following:
RENT ASSISTANCE- HOTEL INC- (270)782-1263
UTILITY ASSISTANCE- HOPE HOUSE- (270)904-1200
The foreclosure prevention funds may assist with up to 3 months of mortgage payments if the following requirements are met:
- The financial crisis was brought on by the COVID19 crisis. This could be job loss due to the pandemic, illness, childcare or other related issues.
- Your mortgage payment due date is no earlier than April 1, 2020. This is to ensure that funding is going to those affected by the crisis.
- You can provide mortgage statements showing the status of your mortgage.
- The relief payment would prevent foreclosure.
- You meet the below income limits for your family size and can offer proof of income.
- You live in Bowling Green City limits. This funding is limited to the city limits of Bowling Green, KY.
If you meet these basic requirements fill out the below interest form and someone from our office will be in touch with you to complete the application and documentation required to qualify for these funds. Let's do this TogetherBG!!