Homeowner Assistance is available. We are in this together. Check the link below to see if you qualify.
To assist Kentucky homeowners avoid foreclosure or loss of utility services by providing direct relief.
The maximum assistance available is up to $35,000 per homeowner/household.
- Mortgage assistance for up to six (6) months and/or mortgage reinstatement of past due balance.
- One-time reinstatement of past due, non-escrowed, property tax bills.
- One-time reinstatement of past due, non-escrowed, homeowners and/or flood insurance bills.
- One-time reinstatement of past due homeowner’s association/condominium dues/liens.
- One-time reinstatement of past due utility (electric, gas/heat, water/sewer) bills.
This program anticipates operating through September 30, 2025 or until funds are exhausted.