When is the Habitat for Humanity Bowling Green/Warren County ReStore Open?
- Our ReStore is Open Tuesday - Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM, Saturday 9:00AM-4:00PM
- We are located at 1232 Adams Street, Bowling Green, KY, 42101.
Is the ReStore open to the public?
- Yes. We are open to everyone looking for unique shopping finds.
How often do you receive new merchandise?
- We receive new items daily. We are always accepting donations at our store locations and pick ups throughout Warren county, so you never know what will be in the store.
How do your sales and discounts work?
- We will periodically have special in store sales, be sure to ask associates if we are running any special sales upon your visit.
- We have a multi-colored tag pricing system denoting how long items have been in the store, look for signs detailing what color tags go with 25% off, 50% off, and 75% off items.
- We also offer the following discounts upon request, and with proof of ID:
- Student Discount: 10%
- Veteran/Active Duty Military: 10%
- Police/Fire/EMT: 10%
- Discounts do not compound. After an item is discounted 25% in the store, other 10% discounts are not applied to that item.
Are your prices negotiable?
- No, our prices depreciate over time and are repeatedly cut for various sales. Remember all net proceeds from our store goes to support Habitat for Humanity's mission in Bowling Green/Warren County.
What is your return policy?
- With very few exceptions, all items in the ReStore are sold "as is." The exception to this is only on items with veiled functionality in the store. We test all of our donations to the best of our ability, but if the item has a functionality that may not be clearly determined until you get it home there is a short return window. This most specifically relates to appliances and other electronic items, which in their passive state in the store do not reveal their complete functionality. Associates will inform customers if items can be returned or if they are sold "as-is." No items can be returned for any reason beyond 14 days, even if deemed returnable by an associate. Ask in store for more details.
Can you deliver my purchase?
- No, but our ReStore can hold your purchased items for up to seven calendar days as you arrange for transportation.
What types of items do you accept?
- All donations must be in excellent physical and working condition whether new or gently used. We accept appliances, cabinets, furniture, lighting items, building materials and more. We are not a thrift store – we are an outlet for home improvement items. Therefore, we cannot accept items such as clothing, linens, food, baby items, etc. Learn more.
What do you do with my donation?
- Your donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law, and they are sold to the public at discounted prices. All net proceeds from the sale of your donated items will support Habitat for Humanity Bowling Green/Warren County. Donations to our ReStore are generally not used in Habitat homes.
The items I would like to donate are hard for me to move. Do you offer a pick-up service?
Our ReStore offers a free pick-up service for items that are difficult to transport. As a general rule of thumb, we ask that if you can transport the item to our store in a car that we do not reserve our pick-up service for such donations. For more cumbersome donations please call 270-901-0150, or complete the donation pick-up request form on our ReStore Donate Page. Our pick up service area includes the city of Bowling Green and the surrounding area in Warren County. remember that all donations must be in excellent physical and working condition whether new or gently used.
I am interested in volunteering. Who should I contact?
- ReStore operations are impossible without the help of our committed volunteers. And, we have many opportunities available. If you are interested, then please join us at our next Volunteer Information Session and Orientation. We would love to meet you and tell you more about our program. Call us at 270-901-0150 with questions about volunteering or request a follow up on our Volunteer Page.
Still Have Questions?
Explore our other ReStore pages for more information, or reach out to us via phone at 270-901-0150.